Andre Agassi’s Foundation for Education will host a benefit March 16 during the BNP Paribas Open tennis tournament at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden. These honored guests will have an opportunity to spend part of the day in a private suite with Agassi. Here are some of the perks for the $6,000 individual tickets (or $10,000 per couple).
You’ll watch the women’s round of 16 and men’s third round singles matches at the 2010 BNP Paribas Open.
• You will enjoy both the day and night sessions on Tuesday, March 16 at the BNP Paribas Open.
• Watch the matches in the comfort and privacy of a stadium suite – the air-conditioned suite is professionally hosted and catered, and features TVs and intimate seating both inside and out for only 15 couples.
• Enjoy match commentary from eight-time Grand Slam singles champion Andre Agassi during one of the day matches.
• Experience a VIP tour of the Indian Wells Tennis Garden by former Davis Cup member and Tournament Chairman, Charlie Pasarell.
• A visit in the suite from a surprise special guest.
• Complimentary valet parking.
• Take away a commemorative photo and gift to remember this remarkable experience.
• Transform public education for underserved youth; proceeds from this event will benefit the Andre Agassi Foundation for Education in Las Vegas
To purchase tickets, go to email@example.com.
Agassi will also join an exhibition during the evening session March 12 with Pete Sampras, Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal called “Hits for Haiti” to help raise money for the earthquake-stricken nation. Should they create another charity for Chile, and it’s devastated country?
Information about the Andre Agassi Foundation for Education:
Founded in 1994 by former professional tennis player Andre Agassi, The Andre Agassi Charitable Foundation is dedicated to transforming U.S. public education for underserved youth. The Foundation drives reform by engaging in practice, policy and partnerships that provide quality education and enrichment opportunities. More than 180,000 children have been touched by its funding of programs designed to enhance their character, self-esteem and career possibilities.
“I have been very blessed, and I’m pleased that I can give back,” said Agassi. “Children today face so many obstacles. Fortunately, our donors have given their time, money and resources to provide educational opportunities, recreational activities, after-school programs and more. Through this support, thousands of children have the knowledge, confidence and skills to be successful. But most of all, they have hope.”