Andre Agassi’s Foundation for Education will host a benefit March 16 during the BNP Paribas Open tennis tournament at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden. These honored guests will have an opportunity to spend part of the day in a private suite with Agassi. Here are some of the perks for the $6,000 individual tickets (or $10,000 per couple).
You’ll watch the women’s round of 16 and men’s third round singles matches at the 2010 BNP Paribas Open.
• You will enjoy both the day and night sessions on Tuesday, March 16 at the BNP Paribas Open.
• Watch the matches in the comfort and privacy of a stadium suite – the air-conditioned suite is professionally hosted and catered, and features TVs and intimate seating both inside and out for only 15 couples.
• Enjoy match commentary from eight-time Grand Slam singles champion Andre Agassi during one of the day matches.
• Experience a VIP tour of the Indian Wells Tennis Garden by former Davis Cup member and Tournament Chairman, Charlie Pasarell.
• A visit in the suite from a surprise special guest.
• Complimentary valet parking.
• Take away a commemorative photo and gift to remember this remarkable experience.
• Transform public education for underserved youth; proceeds from this event will benefit the Andre Agassi Foundation for Education in Las Vegas
To purchase tickets, go to firstname.lastname@example.org. Continue reading